Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Playing Records

So, I just wanted to take a minute and share something with you that I didn't get a chance to this weekend. When you were playing records at one point, Luke and I had a full on conversation regarding your skills. I was sharing with him my observations about you. Your level of confidence while you play.....how you are just a dj machine that keeps going and going and going....how you just throw it down...how you just seem to know exactly what you are doing.

My whole point here is to let you know how much you shine when you are behind the decks. You have skills my friend! You are talented and you absolutely radiate light when you drop beats. It is an amazing sight to behold. Wow!

Just thought I would let you know. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment