Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am fine

Villification of me
Not who I am
or came to be
not perfect
but...
far from what you see
or project
me to be

Please...
Stop being angry
for what was wrong
have to be strong
let me move on
I know it is from
the heart
I take part
in this journey
with you
what did we do
I loved that too
the mischief
created
my mind
stated
full throttle
self destruct
hit the breaks
abrupt stop

left behind
heart in pieces
move forward
and life teases me
with
beauty and
what was lost
lament...
across the ocean
constant motion
i travel to the stars
and back with you
going to mars
together in a ship

I regret
that I thought it would last
our time, now in the past
my actions - its true.
only because I am through
what you thought was the worst
but my heart aches like the first
time I felt a breathe
and I know not what to do
ephemeral.
and I am glad
to have been with you
and hope you
will stay true
for the reasons you
left me
you happen to be
doing the same,
without me, MZ...

Don't project on me
what your problems are
I know you are shining star
amongst the women and men
you will go far
but I am not what you think I am
I know you gave to me
more than I could ever see
but I gave what I had
and it might not be much
but it was all I had...
when I had two, I gave you three
you might not have seen it this way
but without synergy,
what can I say...
my life dwindled
as my revolutions spindled
closer to your sun
and I rekindled
sparks which set me aflame
and together we came
to a new situation
with passion and love
come back
sky falling above
my life falling apart
and I start
to panic

My earth, revolving around your Sun
you know that you were my one
I give to you and not enough
but you make me feel, beyond rough
projecting your problems on me
taking time from my reality
embed yourself in my page
you knew I had to rage
to get out all my desires
but we would still conspire
to be together some day
I'm sad you did not see it that way
Wish you would have stayed

But I am fine
with who I am
no villain
I am not
maybe
hedonist
I decree
every gram
pure ecstacy
or lovely cindy
you were there
with me
happily
loving rejoicing
recanting
combining
intertwining souls
empassioned
aligning
loving and
being
past what
earthly delights
allow
recombining and
playing with
souls
no doubt
its what
life is all
about

I miss each day
you are not here
I love you
it is clear
to me
that you need to
be angry
in order to move on
and be free
but
look at yourself
don't blame me
I am fine


No comments:

Post a Comment