Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear Music

Dear Music,

I missed you...
more than you know

even though
I left
I fought
you thought
I might
never come back

But your track
record ...
mesmerizing
hyptonizing
seducing me
happens to be
my ecstacy
my devotion
my religion
my ocean
of love...
I'm coming back

From above
in heaven
I rejoice
you are my choice
my first love
my number one
as I voice
to you
You are my Sun
how I
love thee
I want to be
between
the sheets
of musical bliss
I have missed
I recall
all of this
you are my one
you are my two
You are my three
you know what to do
heal me...
through
my pain
its true...
I am back
To be with you

Loyal through time
one simple rhyme
in my divine
dance with notes
as I wrote
through my strife
take flight
through life
inspire me
to be
the person
unique
loving
caring
individuality
nothing
will stop me
from loving you
through
eternity
as we planned
originally

more than a perfect ten
In love with you I am
You take me to my Zen
I will never leave you again

Your one and only
- Mz

No comments:

Post a Comment