Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wishlist


I would like to
heal myself ...
and others
create and love
like a mother
does her child
I would like
for my notions
to cross oceans
like particles
and grains of sand
hit land
waves unfurl
spiraling vortices
and
mathematically...
memetically crash
create commotion
and disband
status quo
through loga-algorhythmic
growth

I wish...
for my ego
to shatter
physical anti-matter knot
what you were taught
seek inside
answers
forgot-ten in time
I wish...
to enlighten my soul
find love evolve
seed of life, grow
show the world
what we are all
nothing but..
a motion in space
based on an attraction
to each other
displacing
momentum
spirals
creating
equilibrium
like orbit
to orbital
in this formation
we all orbit
all
even energy
it seems

I wish...
for us to see
our divinity
realize
potential
incredible
dreams
move
forward
positively
charged
and all
be all
one
together
large and clever is this
infinite universe
in its paradigm-paradox
pandora's box
we made
to it-
enlightenment
enslaved
if we could
only see
self similarity
we would realize
a universe
each within contained
membrane of the same
are we
as the earth orbits
the sun
in its own harmonic game

I wish...
for my life to live
for me to thrive
and my love to give
I wish..
for us to see
it is music
that are we
the same are
the stars
as they oscillate
and revolve
emulate
and collide
our
photonic path.
spiral graphs

I wish...
to bring understanding and peace
for compassion
at least
for us to know
that there is...
a way to explain
how it all correlates
as we revolve
evolve
to know
that the pattern
from light to matter...

..is the same

No comments:

Post a Comment